HVAC Technician - Stratford
CULLITON is seeking HVAC Technicians to join our team of highly skilled and qualified service, maintenance and special projects mechanics. CULLITON is the Mechanical, Electrical and HVAC contractor of choice in Southern Ontario, serving the medical, educational, commercial and industrial sectors. Since 1932, CULLITON has been gripped by a pride to deliver quality and value to its customers. Never resting on its laurels, CULLITON thus seeks to prove itself through what it actually delivers. CULLITON has been winning your trust since 1932.
- 313A Refrigeration Certificate, ODP Certification and G1 License along with 5 years work experience serving commercial, industrial or institutional clients
- Proven top-level diagnostic skills
- Demonstrated commitment to ongoing learning and development in the HVAC trade
- Employment record of outstanding customer service
- Valid Driver’s License with clean driving record
- Must pass Criminal Record and Vulnerable Sector Checks
- Champion the CULLITON brand and its values
- Deliver a high standard of customer experience
- Respond promptly to customer service requests to diagnose HVAC equipment operation failures
- Follow CULLITON protocols for diagnosis, quoting, presenting service options, costs and their implications
- Present HVAC system performance improvement suggestions that speak to customer energy efficiency objectives, reliability, safety and peace of mind
- Complete installation, service and maintenance tasks in a manner that meets and even exceeds industry standards and applicable codes
- Execute work delivery plans in a manner that maximizes efficiencies, productivity and profitability
- Provide thorough and accurate reports upon completion of the work to insure accurate and timely billing
- Understand all site specific health and safety standards and protocols , have a working knowledge of the Occupational Health and Safety Act including related federal, provincial and municipals guidelines and laws and follow all CULLITON Health and Safety policies and procedures
- Competitive Wages - $40-47/hr depending on experience & technical capability
- Benefit Package – Drugs, Dental, Health
- Vacation – up to 4 wks based on years of service
- Company Vehicle and equipment
By joining CULLITON you become part of our service team which includes Executive management with HVAC background, dedicated purchasing, customer dispatch, service management, scheduling and coordination.
Our full time Safety Coordinator promotes a safe and healthy workplace.
Our top quality customers guarantee a 40+ work week.
All applicants for the position of HVAC Technician should apply by submitting your coverletter and resume to lhuras@CULLITON.com with the subject line "HVAC Technician - Stratford"
CULLITON welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.